Wednesday, September 20, 2017

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS CARD

As I was making cards with this design (which I learned how to do in Cyndy's technique class) I couldn't help but think of the many Christmas carols that have been written in celebration of our Saviour's birth.

This card technique is simple, so I am including the dimensions of the dsp used here in case you want to try it.

Cut squares of dsp at:  3 1/4", 2 7/8", 2 3/8", 1 7/8" and 1 1/2"; then cut them in half.  You will have two rectangles of each size for two cards.  After folding down the top right and left corners of each strip, mount them on your embossed panel as shown, starting at the top.  Add a star and either a tree stand or greeting at the bottom.  I used a Crumb Cake card base and one layer of black cardstock underneath.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is awesome!

Susan said...

Where did you buy the double sided paper for the tree. Love the design.