Sunday, August 20, 2017

ANOTHER DAISY PUNCH CARD



This card was "built" on a foundation of embossed white cardstock, lightly sponged with green ink and mounted on a white card base.


After punching two daisies and coloring the top one with yellow ink, I added white gel pen lines from the center outward.   I then layered it over another daisy punched in white cs and lightly sponged with the same yellow ink as the top one.  After stamping the center, I used a glue dot to hold them together.  Then I added the gold sequin in the center and mounted the daisy on the card front with a dimensional.

The greeting with stamped on a scrap of white cs and mounted over the "birthday" die cut (2 layers) which is coated with clear WOS.  The leaves were stamped, fussy cut, and slipped under the flower with liquid glue.

After adding a few more sequins for embellishment, the card was done.  I can see why this daisy punch has been selling out--it surely is delightful to use!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love the light coloring on the embossed background with the pretty daisy! Daisies are such happy flowers!