Sunday, November 20, 2016

ORGANIZATIONAL UPDATE

Of all the organizing I've done here in the Tower, this system is the one that has continually worked the best.  Since I send out over 100 Christmas cards each year, I'd be lost without this ring binder.

On the right, you can see the cards I designed for this year which I copied on my scanner.  On the left, which I removed from the rings for this photo, is the list of names:  50 friends and family on the left and 50 Silver Stampers on the right.  In the lower right there is a "key" used to record who got what card.  (Click on photo for a closer look.)

This list is stored in my computer so that next year, I can reprint it (with any changes and additions) and repeat the process. I hope this gives you some ideas on how to keep track of what cards you've made in the past and who got which one.  It's also like a trip down memory lane whenever I look at the cards I've made over the past ten years!

No comments: