Thursday, September 15, 2016

THREE OF A KIND--Baskets of Wishes




 For today's post, I played with my new SU set which was delivered here yesterday.  The first card I made is for an October birthday.  I stamped the basket in Walnut Stain Distress ink.  The flowers were stamped in light gray and colored with glitter pens.  The jute bow is the only embellishment.










The second card will be for either a late October or early November birthday.  I water-colored the basket and colored the squashes with markers.  I plan to add some sequins later.







Finally, I really went to town on the last one.  I white embossed the basket and filled in the spaces with a white gel pen so that it would look like a ceramic basket.  I used glitter gel pens for the succulents so they'd stand out from the dark green background.  The dsp I chose was a scrap that also had a cutout on the top left corner; but since it was the only piece left, I covered it up with the birthday banner from a Frantic Stamper set.  Enjoy!





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Three pretty baskets, Doris! Great coloring!