Thursday, March 5, 2015

I'M BACK!

Thanks to all the snow storms we've been getting, (every week!) I've had lots of spare time to get creative.  I'm finally caught up with all the other things I've had to do, one of which was to send out 20 thankyou notes to friends who supported me with their prayers during the difficult days away from home with my dad during his last days.  When I got home, there were flowers, homemade soups and visits to help lift my spirits.  The Lord has truly blessed me with wonderful Christian friends.

Please scroll down to look at the cards I posted today.  It's been snowing (again!), but I think this may be the last of it until next winter.  I will NOT be sad to see it go, and neither will my cats!  Meanwhile, the stamping tower has been providing the opportunity to relax and stamp up a storm (excuse the pun.)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Glad you're back and hope life is settling down for you. It's been a tough Winter in more ways than one! Hopefully, Spring will come quickly!