Thursday, October 30, 2014


Funny, but I almost scrapped this one.  When I started, the white panel was larger--too large for the effect I was going for.  When I cut it down, there was too much white space even after I mounted it on the dark green cs.

To fix it, I sponged heavily along the card edges and lightly on the panel edges.  Surprisingly, it worked!

Before attaching the panel to the card, I added the gold twine and gold-embossed pine cone.  Then I used SU dimensionals to add it to the card front and another dimensional behind the pine cone.



Bonnie said...

It turned out really well, Doris! Love these pine boughs!

Kim S said...

I love how it turned out. The layers of pine boughs are gorgeous - and the gold cord keeps it festive.