Monday, June 30, 2014

Now That I Reorganized...

...it is such a pleasure to work in the Tower again!  (stamping, that is...)  It was certainly a lot of work purging and tossing; but now that it's done, I'm back to card making.  Not only did I clear out a lot of "dead wood," I also incorporated some new storage ideas found on Jennifer McGuire's video HERE.  One of her best ideas was to precut lots of cardstock to card front sizes and also to cut some cardstock for A2 cards, some the regular way and some the long way.  It's so much easier to grab what I need as I construct a card with the cardstock containers on my table filled with these standard sizes.

Today I made some pastor cards, after mailing out a few note and birthday cards I did yesterday, long overdue!


TIP:  Pre-cut sizes for card fronts are 4 x 5 1/4 and 3 3/4 x 5.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Simple yet beautiful! Organizing can make such a difference!