Wednesday, January 30, 2019

JUST A NOTE MUSICAL CARD


After making the envelope and running a black marker along the flap edge, I started on the card.

I then cut a piece of dsp and glued it to the front.  Next I cut away about a half inch off the right, adding a 1" striped piece to the inside of the card, giving it a piano-ish look.

Next, I die cut a black oval and punched the black cat from a leftover section of SU Halloween dsp.  I gave it some white whiskers and paws, colored the eyes gold and mounted it on the oval.  I slipped a piece of white cs underneath to ground it and finished up with a greeting banner.  It's now ready for writing and mailing!


1 comment:

Kim S said...

Cats and music - a great combination!! Music is key in my life - both listening and playing - and I have one of my cats on my lap as I type!