Friday, February 16, 2018

MODERN BUTTERFLIES


 The colors in these Brutus Monroe abstract patterns make the best butterflies!
The butterfly stamps are from my stash and are
years old.  The larger one (below) is one of my faves.

 
The dsp is from a 6x6 pad of  various marbled colors.  Both
greetings are from a floral set, Botanical Blocks, by PTI.
 The antennae were made from colored wires
and attached on the back of the butterfly with a
dimensional.  I shape the wires with my thumb.

The gingham dsp is from another 6x6 pad
(Doodblebug Design) that arrived with the rest
of my Simon Says Stamp order this week.

It's been fun playing around with such different designer
papers and CASEing some ideas from various YouTube videos.
One of them is called Cards and Coffee Time.  Check it out for some
fresh ideas using SSS kits, 10 cards at a time!


 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Pretty butterflies! Love the blue and yellow combination!