Saturday, December 2, 2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #305--Love of Layers


...or should I say "Layering Gone Wild???"

This card features seven layers (not counting the pearl or gem.)
Can one have too many layers?  I don't think so,
as long as you layer responsibly!

This was a fun card to make for this challenge.
The Papertrey Ink set is one of several "Splits" available
in their $5 Mini Stamp set series. 
 The coordinating die is also a $5 item, used here
for the stamped image and behind it (upside down.)
I have a variety of these mini sets and dies
in my stash which I enjoy using.

For more on this challenge, click HERE.
 

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'd say you have layered very responsibly, Doris! Love that gold embossing on the dark blue!

Vikki H said...

Oh, how dramatic and elegant! I love your color choices too!

Kim S said...

It's early in the a.m. with my first cup of coffee and you have me choking on the coffee with laughter - "layer responsibility" - HA!!

I love the elegant colors of your card. The layers truly are just right - just a bit of dimension without being cluttered. In my view, that's perfect!

Dominik Tornow said...

Helloo mate great blog post