Tuesday, October 3, 2017

AUTUMN TREE 4 YOU

This photo doesn't due justice to the image, unfortunately.  The image is a bit pale, but not as light as it looks here.  The leaves have been coated with clear WOS for a bit of shine.

In addition to sparkle or shine, I like to add texture to my cards.  I used a panel of textured yellow cs and some burlap ribbon beneath the dark brown border.  I added dimensionals beneath the dark brown panel to give the image some lift (physically and visually) and kept the embellishments simple.

I can see that this set will be getting a lot of use! The set, "Modern Trees," by My Favorite Things, can be used for any season.  I purchased it after seeing a card done in silver and gold on gray cs--very elegant.  I plan to CASE that soon!

 

 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Another pretty Fall card!