Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MODERN CHRISTMAS CRACKERS

I saw a video on YOUtube for making these Christmas Crackers with the Envelope Punch Board, and they couldn't have been easier!  Since our house is a contemporary, I decided to keep the ends pushed in instead of tying ribbons around the narrow parts as is usually done.   They each hold two Lindt truffles and will also serve as place cards for the table setting.  I thought I'd try the less traditional look for a change.

There were lots of versions of these on YOUtube, some large enough to use as small gift boxes.  (Just do a search for Envelope Punch Board.)



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great idea, Doris! I'm going to check that out!

Kim S said...

Merry Christmas to you, Doris, and to your entire family! Thank you so much of thinking of me during the busy holidays - I love the beautiful card. It was such a wonderful surprise in my mailbox!