Friday, August 17, 2012

FROM THE SCRAP DRAWER #13






Hexagons--what a great way to use up some scraps!





For the birthday greeting, I stamped it on a scrap of matching green cs and cut it larger than the opening.  To line it up with the word window, I  covered the back of it with SNAIL and held it in place behind the ivory panel as I pressed it onto the card base.  Then I removed the panel, added dimensionals and attached that to the card front over the greeting.
(I hope this makes sense.)




3 comments:

Mary said...

Doris, I love your card and it is a great way to use snippets. Check out Pixie's crafty workshop, I love playing along with snippets. I've put you in the bowl...good luck!

Sandra Smith said...

HI Ma,
The card looks AWESOME!! Great job and display of your talents/gifts.

Hugs
Sandy

Bonnie said...

I may just have to buy into those hexagons! This is so pretty!