Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Here's the card I came up with for the workshop I'll be hosting at my house next month.  I pulled out an old stamp from Christmases past and bought some new dsp from Hobby Lobby.

Starting with a Crumb Cake cs base with a side fold, I used the Hero Arts woodgrain background stamp with Versamark.  Then I cut the dsp to 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" and attached it with ds tape.

After stamping the tree on Confetti White cs with Versafine Olympia Green ink, I cut it out and sponged the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink, added the gold star and mounted it on the card with dimensionals.  Last, I added the jute, tied with just a knot, on the left side.

I took the photo on my messy table so you could see it in its "natural" environment!


3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love that tree stamp - it has a great shape! This is a wonderful, natural looking card!

Bonnie said...

I love natural cards and this one is no exception! I think your participants will love it.

Kim S said...

I love the big tree on the paper with the little trees. It's such a rustic look!