Friday, February 10, 2012

LESS IS MORE--Aqua


One-layer cards always are a challenge for me, especially when the card seems so empty when I'm done. Nevertheless, here is my entry for the latest challenge, using the color aqua.

First I sponged aqua ink around a scalloped oval mask as a background. Then I stamped the flower and the greeting over it. The floral image is from Gina K and the greeting is from StampinUp. After coloring the flower and rounding the bottom corners, the card was done...for now. I plan to step it up later, so check back for another post.

Meanwhile, the other entries can be found HERE.

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Doris, such a pretty card, love the colours you've used hugs karen x

Chrissie said...

Doris, this looks so delicate!
Gorgeous card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Pretty card Doris
Lovely flower

Thank you very much
mando
"Less is More"