Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FROM MY FILE--Squares of Holly


After coloring in the image with markers, I used various scraps to put this card together.

Starting with a Crumb Cake card base (formerly Kraft) I added a piece of red cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug for some texture and taped it on the left side. Then I taped a piece of Christmas ribbon to the textured black cardstock and taped that on the right. After securing the square with dimensionals, I found a metal ornament in my stash that was just perfect for the center of the squares. I tied some red metallic twine through the hole on top and used a glue dot to adhere it to the card for a nice postage-friendly embellishment.

Next, I stamped "Merry Christmas" on white cs, taping it to a red oval scallop and placing it as shown with dimensionals.

Using pre-stamped images from years ago is getting to be fun!

No comments: